MasterScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rsps you've been waiting for

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote  

GOODBYE, FOREVER.(:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

GOODBYE, FOREVER.(: Empty
PostSubject: GOODBYE, FOREVER.(:   GOODBYE, FOREVER.(: EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Well seeing as how Danny and Virus think they completely run the server im leaving for good. I was iped in game, and they banned me on chatbox after they tried to tell me I wasn't Head-Moderator when I clearly am. I don't know who they are but they're going to ruin MasterScape, I hope the best for everyone but Virus and Danny. They need to learn there roles and SLOW the fuck down. Bye X, Chaos and Client. And most of all thank you MasterScape, it was fun whilst it lasted.(: Good day! P.S Virus smd.
Back to top Go down
Client
Chicken Member
Chicken Member
Client

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE, FOREVER.(:   GOODBYE, FOREVER.(: EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:11 am

Sad to see you go. Master-Scape got shut down.
Back to top Go down
David
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE, FOREVER.(:   GOODBYE, FOREVER.(: EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 pm

If you guys ever check this please lets collaberate again such a great server that we didnt take to seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://masterscape.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE, FOREVER.(:   GOODBYE, FOREVER.(: Empty

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE, FOREVER.(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MasterScape :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: