MasterScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rsps you've been waiting for

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote  

7's Resignation..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

7's Resignation.. Empty
PostSubject: 7's Resignation..   7's Resignation.. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:51 pm

I regret to inform you all that I am officially resigning as head moderator. I know many that have liked me, and many that have hated me. I made my decision to resign as I won't be very active and believe somebody more worthy deserves the position. I will stick around for a while even if I am not very active. I wish the best to all the MasterScape players and hope you's all enjoy! See you's around. Farewell for now!
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Administraitor
Administraitor

7's Resignation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7's Resignation..   7's Resignation.. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:56 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. dont leave me
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

7's Resignation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7's Resignation..   7's Resignation.. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:58 pm

What mainly caused the decision is I can't get on the client period, I log in and freeze...:/
Back to top Go down
David
Web Developer
Web Developer

7's Resignation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7's Resignation..   7's Resignation.. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Don't resign let us fix the client we're all having issues right now. Especially the fact everyone has the god dam vps -.-
Back to top Go down
https://masterscape.niceboard.com
elvmage
Ex Admin
Ex Admin
elvmage

7's Resignation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7's Resignation..   7's Resignation.. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 am

dont
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

7's Resignation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7's Resignation..   7's Resignation.. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 am

Ill give the client one more chance when it's fixed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7's Resignation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7's Resignation..   7's Resignation.. Empty

Back to top Go down

7's Resignation..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MasterScape :: MasterScape :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: