MasterScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rsps you've been waiting for

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote  

donor emotes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ishy
Saradomin Donator
Saradomin Donator
ishy

donor emotes. Empty
PostSubject: donor emotes.   donor emotes. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey guys, ishy here!

i know that this may sound weird, but there should be some donor emotes. like ::god ::fuck ::jump etc. it may seem weird but like it is pretty cool. ::fuck makes u float while holding a weapon it looks like you are simply fucking the air Laughing it's perverted i know. but some people like funny emotes like that. if this is made possible for donors to have there own emotes that would be pretty uber Razz lots of people would donate for it. also, if there would be an add in of donator capes and death cape and staff capes. these may be hard to add in but they are pretty uberific Razz thanks for reading Razz and i hope these are made!
ishy
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Administraitor
Administraitor

donor emotes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: donor emotes.   donor emotes. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:39 pm

I dont know about the emotes, I do not like the idea of customs as we would have to give them high price for donators and an even HIGHER price for regular players. I do like staff cape and donator cape though, it just sometimes gets kind of glitchy, but with the coders/coder we have now, I'm sure this will be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down

donor emotes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MasterScape :: MasterScape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: