MasterScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rsps you've been waiting for

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote  

ishy's mod application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ishy
Saradomin Donator
Saradomin Donator
ishy

ishy's mod application! Empty
PostSubject: ishy's mod application!   ishy's mod application! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:20 pm

In-game Name: ishy
IRL Name: nick
Position applying for(please be sure to include forums or in-game): mod ingame and forum mod
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): central
How long you have been playing MasterScape: well, i have been playing for 3 weeks but quit because that faggot wes scammed me...
Are you active in-game AND on the forums?(Be honest): of course! especially on weekends. weedends.
How old are you?: 16
Why do you think you should have the position?: i am very active and i can get players i vote and i dedicate my time to rsps's. i can settle various situations, i am helpful kind and very funny Smile i do not rage at all i know some people when they are demoted they do rage. i don't. i love this server and i love client (no homo) and elv and onyx (some homo to elv Razz) but any way, i think that some players will enjoy me. I hope all of you will accept me into this staff team!

Give us a little background info on you, such as sports, hobbies, etc.: i run cross country and track i swim i play baseball soccer and football i wrestle i am varsity and starter on all of those sports. some of my hobbies are fishing airsofting/paintballing playing masterscape and thats about it! thanks for taking the time for reading this!
ishy
Back to top Go down
Kush
Saradomin Donator
Saradomin Donator
Kush

PostSubject: Re: ishy's mod application!   ishy's mod application! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

i wanna say nice app but a couple thangs are weird ur sigs and stuff is same as wes sigs and also u cused in ur app and u dont rage o.-
Back to top Go down
ishy
Saradomin Donator
Saradomin Donator
ishy

PostSubject: Re: ishy's mod application!   ishy's mod application! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 pm

well i wasn't raging and i know that they are like his... i copied em :$ i like them Razz ill change though if it is missleading.
Back to top Go down
Kush
Saradomin Donator
Saradomin Donator
Kush

PostSubject: Re: ishy's mod application!   ishy's mod application! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 pm

you do what you go to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ishy's mod application!   ishy's mod application! Empty

Back to top Go down

ishy's mod application!
Page 1 of 1